Reporting Relationship: Sr. Vice President of Lending (Chain of Command)
Location: Hays/Billings, Montana (On-Site)
Status: Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt
Preference: Native American Preference, FBIC Veteran Preference
We are looking for a Vice President of Information Systems – GVA Holdings, to lead our information technology support teams as we scale. This role is based out of our offices in Billings, Montana and will report directly to our Sr. Vice President of Lending.
Our ideal candidate will be strong technically with a good eye for business and an inspiring presence! They will have experience in modern SaaS/cloud-based based infrastructures in which they have scaled, led, and secured an ecosystem of applications with proactive strategies and proactive roadmaps, and inspiring vision. They have a strategic mind and operate as a senior leader that influences the business and company strategy.
If you are called to make an impact, comfortable with change at scale, passionate about technology, love to learn, and create world-class customer experiences, this is a great opportunity to grow and contribute to a great team!
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time.
- Sets the mission and vision of the IT organization to foster a customer-centric oriented culture and mindset driven by continual service improvement techniques.
- Be a trusted advisor, that builds and maintains relationships with other technical leaders and business executives to develop a keen understanding of business needs; ensures efficient delivery of IT services to meet those needs.
- Build a multi-year roadmap and key performance indicators that are well understood and anticipate emerging needs.
- Foster strategies that will forecast the future skill needed to acquire and develop an IT workforce with the appropriate mix of business knowledge, technical skills and competencies that balance between growing agility and ensuring the core IT functions are reliable, stable, and efficient.
- Foster a culture of trusted partnership, service, and continuous improvement
- Build a deep bench of team leadership and technical talent to deliver results and support future growth and mentor the team to their full potential
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes the strategic direction of the company’s information systems (IS); executes this strategy in collaboration with company leadership.
- Directs and coordinates professional services such as systems analysis and design, feasibility studies, and programming of information, communication, and office automation systems.
- Identifies and recommends new technologies and services that will improve efficiency, processes, and operations; reviews requests for additional services and upgrades, assessing the costs and benefits to the organization.
- Approves the purchase, rent, lease, license, or other acquisition of hardware, software, or services needed to meet company needs.
- Monitors and reports progress on development projects, resource utilization, and production performance to executive leadership.
- Ensures the integrity and reliability of computerized information systems, communication systems, and office systems including the security of data acquired and stored.
- Facilitates preparation of project plans and proposals, outlining project objectives, IS requirements, and analytical and programming staffing requirements for proposed systems.
- Maintains pace with technological progress, economic change, and company needs by directing continual improvements of IS staff, equipment, and procedures.
- Prepares, implements, and executes IS budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of IS policies and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly master technology used in the organization.
- Domain Controller/Server setup and AD deployment.
- Cyber Security training, or certifications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Research, or Computer Science, or equivalent training and experience required.
- At least ten years of experience in a technical role required, with significant leadership experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Aflac Large Group Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Transit (Hays Location Only)
- Fitness Center (Hays Location Only)
- Referral Program
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IMDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and except to the extent required by its Native American Preference Policy and Veteran Preference Policy, IMDG prohibits any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This applies to all employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, termination, and other matters affecting terms and conditions of employment.
Island Mountain Development Group is a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug testing may be required. Applicants must consent to a background check.
Applications may be completed online at www.islandmtn.com.
or to request application material and submit an application, please contact:
Island Mountain Development Group, Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 470 Hays, Montana 59527 Phone: 406-673-3031 or Fax to: 406-673-3023