Position Title: Project Manager
Opening Date: May 28, 2021
Closing Date: Until Filled
Location: Billings, MT Area (On-Site)
Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Reporting Relationships: Residential/Commercial Design Builder Project Manager
(Chain of Command)
Preference: Native American Preference, FBIC Veteran Preference
As a Classic Manages all aspects of residential projects from inception to conclusion to ensure timely completion of custom homes. Will work closely with the Design Builder Project Manager, and Sub-Contractors to provide the best quality possible.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- As the point of contact on assigned projects, performs a variety of highly skilled duties such as: assembling, coordinating, and managing multidisciplinary technical review teams.
- Facilitates and troubleshoots the myriad of problems associated with developing complex systems or with coordinating and development, and design projects.
- Provides highly skilled technical and management advice and assistance to department management and personnel.
- Responds to inquiries about projects.
- Assists in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates schedules of staff, sub-contractors, and other interested parties.
- Occasionally preform general carpentry task, and labor work.
- Provide consistent communication with supervisor and homeowners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Project Management
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
This Job is generally preformed on individual construction sites. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Required to lift 40lbs.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
- This is a full-time, exempt position.
- This position occasionally requires long hours and weekend work. With some phone calls and communication after regular hours.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some projects may require more out-of-the-area and overnight travel.
- Current Valid Driver License with clean driving record is required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma, or its equivalent, required.
- 2-3 years residential construction management experience, required.
- Exceptional understanding of multiple construction trades, required.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- AFLAC Large Group Products available
- Company Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Transit (Hays Location Only)
- Fitness Center (Hays Location Only)
- Referral Program
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IMDG/CDH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and except to the extent required by its Native American Preference Policy and Veteran Preference Policy, IMDG/CDH prohibits any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This applies to all employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, termination, and other matters affecting terms and conditions of employment.
Island Mountain Development Group/Classic Design Homes is a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug testing may be required. Applicants must consent to a background check.
Applications may be completed online at www.islandmtn.com.
or to request application material and submit an application, please contact:
Island Mountain Development Group, Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 470 Hays, Montana 59527 Phone: 406-673-3031 or Fax to: 406-673-3023