Opening Date : October 16, 2021
Closing Date: Until Filled
Reporting Relationship: Team Leader (Chain of Command)
Location: Billings and Hays, MT (On-Site)
Status: Part-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt, No Benefits
Preference: Native American Preference, FBIC Veteran Preference
Contact Center Representatives work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and service. Contact Center Representative will handle a high volume of both inbound and outbound calls and should seek to provide each customer with a positive experience. They will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call, address any questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time.
- Obtain information from customers by handling inbound and outbound calls.
- Providing customers/consumers with excellent customer service.
- Transferring customer calls with complex inquiries to the appropriate department.
- Verifying customer information and working with third party vendors.
- Collecting payments from customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Professionalism and friendly mannerism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Respectable judgement and ability to manage difficult customers in various situations.
- Ability to adapt to an every-changing work environment, delays, or other unexpected demands.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality, adheres to the company’s policies and compliance procedures.
- Ability to multitask under pressure.
- Basic software skills such as navigation, Microsoft Office, typing, etc.
- High School Diploma / HiSet / GED
POSITION AND HOURS OF WORK:
- This is a part-time, hourly, non-exempt position.
- Standard days and hours of work will vary depending on the business needs of the company. Saturday shifts and non-standard hours are required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift-up to 25 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access various departments of a given location.
- Travel will be required for Professional Development, conferences, trainings, and meetings as a representative of IMDG.
- Travel to/from IMDG locations required.
- A valid Driver’s License required.
- A U.S. Passport may be required for travel.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IMDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and except to the extent required by Native American Preference and Veteran Preference, IMDG prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This applies to all employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, termination, and other matters affecting terms and conditions of employment.
Island Mountain Development Group is a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug testing may be required. Applicants must consent to a background check.
Applications may be completed online at www.indeed.com.
or to request application material and submit an application, please contact:
Island Mountain Development Group, Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 470 Hays, Montana 59527 Phone: 406-673-3031 or Fax to: 406-673-3023