Position Title: Maintenance /Custodian
Opening Date: August 03, 2021
Closing Date: Until Filled
Reporting Relationships: Facilities Manager (Chain of Command)
Location: Billings, MT (On-Site)
Status: Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Preference: Native American Preference, FBIC Veteran Preference
We are looking for a Maintenance /Custodian, individual that will be responsible for maintenance duties within the contact center and administration buildings. The Maintenance/Custodian will also be responsible for the upkeep of the facilities grounds.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty all trash.
- Cleans, sanitizes and services restrooms.
- Clean furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies when needed.
- Mow and trim lawns and shrubbery using mowers and hand/power trimmers and clear debris from IMDG grounds.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Remove snow from driveway and parking areas and spread snow melting salt.
- Notify managers of supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Setting up and taking down tables for events or trainings.
- Provide maintenance on minor repairs.
- Clean and organize storage areas and cabinets.
- Clean and disinfect IMDG appliances.
- Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move items over 50lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
POSITION TYPE / HOURS OF WORK:
- This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position.
- Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. However, the positions require the ability to work during nonstandard hours when the need arises.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS):
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Aflac Large Group Benefits available.
- Company Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Transit (Hays Location Only)
- Fitness Center (Hays Location Only)
- Referral Program
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IMDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and except to the extent required by its Native American Preference Policy and Veteran Preference Policy, IMDG prohibits any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This applies to all employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, termination, and other matters affecting terms and conditions of employment.
Island Mountain Development Group is a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug testing may be required. Applicants must consent to a background check.
Applications may be completed online at www.indeed.com.
or to request application material and submit an application, please contact:
Island Mountain Development Group, Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 470 Hays, Montana 59527 Phone: 406-673-3031 or Fax to: 406-673-3023