Opening Date: January 5, 2022
Closing Date: Until filled
Reporting Relationships: LLL Director (Chain of Command)
Location: Hays, MT (On-Site)
Status: Full-time, hourly, non-exempt
Preference: Native American Preference, FBIC Veteran Preference
The Administrative Assistant will prepare reports and maintain appropriate filing systems. The employee must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Assist with overflow work from executive assistants and fill in as needed
- Pick-up / drop-off, disperse U.S. Mail daily
- Maintain contact lists
- Liaise with executive administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from executive management
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS):
- High School Diploma/HiSet/GED required; A.A. degree or two years of college highly preferred.
- Literate in the either of the Aaniiih or Nakoda language is desired.
- Successfully demonstrate the proper use of Aaniiih, Nakoda and English Language.
- Alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Successfully pass the required background check.
- A valid Driver’s License and clean driving record is required.
- S. Passport or Montana Real ID (For travel purposes only)
POSITION TYPE / HOURS OF WORK:
- This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position.
- Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
However, the positions require the ability to work during nonstandard hours when the need arises.
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift-up to 60 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access various departments of a given location.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Aflac Large Group Benefits available.
- Company Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Transit (Hays Location Only)
- Fitness Center (Hays Location Only)
- Referral Program
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IMDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and except to the extent required by Native American Preference and Veteran Preference, IMDG prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This applies to all employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, termination, and other matters affecting terms and conditions of employment.
Island Mountain Development Group is a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug testing may be required. Applicants must consent to a background check.
Applications may be completed online at www.indeed.com.
or to request application material and submit an application, please contact:
Island Mountain Development Group, Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 470 Hays, Montana 59527 Phone: 406-673-3031 or Fax to: 406-673-3023