Position Title: Information Technology Specialist, Tier I
Opening Date: July 24, 2019
Closing Date: July 2019 by 5:00 P.M.
Reporting Relationships: Senior I.T. Specialist, Chain of Command
Employment Status: Full Time Position
Location: Hays, Montana
Salary: Depends on Experience
We are looking for a IT Specialist, Tier I to add to our Team here at Island Mountain Development Group. The Tier I Technician installs, modifies, and make minor repairs to computer hardware and software systems, and provides technical advice and support to systems users.
• Identifies and procures the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
• Installs hardware and components such as monitors, keyboards, and printer’s on users’ premises.
• Loads appropriate software packages such as operations systems, networking components and office applications.
• Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
• Assist with training of newly hired Technicians.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate degree in Computer Information Systems.
• Excellent communication – teamwork and collaboration.
• Problem analysis and assessment; problem solving and decision making.
• Very detail oriented.
• Ability to work effectively and independently within their work area.
• Exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
• Travel will be required to attend conferences, training’s, and meetings as a representative of IMDG/FBIT/SBT.
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• Company Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Hardship Assistance
• Education Assistance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Clothing Loans
• Employee Transit
• Fitness Center
• Referral Program