Position Title: Contact Center Representatives
Opening Date: July 16, 2019
Closing Date: Until Filled
Reporting Relationships: Team Leader (Chain of Command)
Location: Billings, MT Contact Center
Employment Status: Full Time, Exempt
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Contact Center Representatives. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming calls, and providing customer’s/consumer’s with outstanding customer service, Our Contact Center Representatives are often the first point of contact for our customer’s/consumer’s, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decision.
• Obtaining information from customers by handling inbound and outbound calls.
• Providing customers/consumers with excellent customer service.
• Transferring customer calls with complex inquiries to the appropriate department.
• Verifying customer information and working with third party vendors.
• Collecting payments from customers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Punctuality and dependability.
• Professionalism and friendly mannerism.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Respectable judgement and ability to manage difficult customers in various situations.
• Ability to adapt to an every-changing work environment, delays or other unexpected demands.
• Maintains a high degree of confidentiality, adheres to the company’s policies and compliance procedures.
• Ability to multitask under pressure.
• Basic software skills such as navigation, Microsoft Office, typing, etc.
• Travel may be required to attend conferences, training’s, and meetings as a representative of IMDG.
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• Company Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Hardship Assistance
• Education Assistance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Clothing Loans
• Employee Transit (Fort Belknap and Hays Locations)
• Referral Program