Opening Date : August 10, 2021
Closing Date: Until Filled
Reporting Relationships: Team Leader (Chain of Command)
Location: Hays, Billings, MT
Preference: Native American Preference, FBIC Veteran Preference
Contact Center Representatives work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and service. Contact Center Representative will handle a high volume of both inbound and outbound calls and should seek to provide each customer with a positive experience. They will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call, address any questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
- Obtain information from customers by handling inbound and outbound calls.
- Providing customers/consumers with excellent customer service.
- Transferring customer calls with complex inquiries to the appropriate department.
- Verifying customer information and working with third party vendors.
- Collecting payments from customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Professionalism and friendly mannerism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Respectable judgement and ability to manage difficult customers in various situations.
- Ability to adapt to an every-changing work environment, delays, or other unexpected demands.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality, adheres to the company’s policies and compliance procedures.
- Ability to multitask under pressure.
- Basic software skills such as navigation, Microsoft Office, typing, etc.
- High School Diploma / HiSet / GED
- Successful completion of background check
- Excel assessment score of 80% or higher
Position Hours / Hours of Work
- This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position.
- Standard days and hours of work will vary depending on the business needs of the company.
- Saturday shifts and non-standard hours are required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, talk, and hear.
- This position requires standing, walking, kneeling, and crouching.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Travel may be required for Professional Development, conferences, trainings, and meetings as a representative of IMDG.
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Passport or MT Read ID may be required for travel.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Aflac Large Group Benefits (Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Accident)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Transit (Hays only)
- Fitness Center
- Referral Program
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IMDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and except to the extent required by its Native American Preference Policy and Veteran Preference Policy, IMDG prohibits any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This applies to all employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, termination, and other matters affecting terms and conditions of employment.
Island Mountain Development Group is a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug testing may be required. Applicants must consent to a background check.
Applications may be completed online at www.indeed.com.
or to request application material and submit an application, please contact:
Island Mountain Development Group, Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 470 Hays, Montana 59527 Phone: 406-673-3031 or Fax to: 406-673-3023