Position Title: Contact Center Representatives
Opening Date: August 10, 2020
Closing Date: Until Filled
Reporting Relationships: Team Leader (Chain of Command)
Employment Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Contact Center Representatives. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming calls, and providing customers/consumers with outstanding customer service, Our Contact Center Representatives are often the first point of contact for our customers/consumers, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decision.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Obtaining information from customers by handling inbound and outbound calls.
• Providing customers/consumers with excellent customer service.
• Transferring customer calls with complex inquiries to the appropriate department.
• Verifying customer information and working with third party vendors.
• Collecting payments from customers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Punctuality and dependability.
• Professionalism and friendly mannerism.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Respectable judgement and ability to manage difficult customers in various situations.
• Ability to adapt to an every-changing work environment, delays or other unexpected demands.
• Maintains a high degree of confidentiality, adheres to the company’s policies and compliance procedures.
• Ability to multitask under pressure.
• Basic software skills such as navigation, Microsoft Office, typing, etc.
• High School Diploma / HiSet / GED
POSITION TYPE / HOURS OF WORK
• This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position.
• Standard days and hours of work will vary.
• Weekend shifts are required; though these will be pre-scheduled.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, talk, and hear.
• This position requires occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and crouching.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• This employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Travel may be required to attend conferences, trainings, and meetings as a representative of IMDG.
• Valid Driver’s License
• A passport may be required for travel
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• Company Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• 401(k) • Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Hardship Assistance
• Education Assistance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Clothing Loans
• Employee Transit (Hays Location Only)
• Fitness Center (Hays Location Only)
• Referral Program